Blogging Challenge 4 & 5: Childhood Toy

Vroom! Vroom! Vroom-vroom! I race my toy cars through the mud and across the finish-line. Victory! I will never forget the countless hours I spent playing with my beloved toy cars.

Not only were they fun to race, they look like  they cost a million dollars! With custom tires, rims, hood, and a slick body, nobody could resist how cool they are. I remember my favorite car, a blue, low-lying Hotwheels sports car with meaty tires, and topped with a half-car windshield. Many other similar designs, crazy cool designs, keep me hooked on my toy cars still today.  Toy cars just look cool.

I’m done telling you about just how cool my toy cars are, take a look for yourselves. Click on the video below to check out some fantastic Hotwheels.

Although Hotwheels are cool, my old box of a hundred toy cars represents more than that to me. Those toy cars remind me what it is like to be boy, have fun, and spend a little time in the mud under a hot sun. Long after The wheels break off from my favorite car, and the colors don’t shine bright anymore , I will still love it. I will love it for the memories it holds, and for the reminder of the treasures of childhood.